The ascendant sonic ferocity of Ruoho Ruotsi is on display again, showcasing sea-sick rhythms, screeched-out Bhangramuffin vocals and blistering, melismatic ornamentations.
His trending Youtube videos have a simplicity and warmth that sidestep the shimmering, xylophonic geometries that beleaguer the lesser moments of Moombahcore reconstructions, fiddling with Britfunk pastiche. Solid!
Seattle, WA, United States
Member for 5 years, 8 months
0 profile views
Last seen Mar 6 '15 at 3:59
- Signal Processing 1.6k 1.6k 66 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.1k 1.1k 1111 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 311 311 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 271 271 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Sound Design 156 156 44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 35 How does TensorFlow's MultiRnnCell work?
- 17 How do I get out of my song writing rut and compose something new and fresh for a change?
- 13 What is the equivalent of tf.nn.rnn in new versions of TensorFlow?
- 7 Struggling to train a MLP using Keras (Python)
- 5 What does "en train" mean?
- 5 Is R suitable for digital signal processing
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
May 21 '15