I never trust someone who's more excited about success than about doing the thing they want to be successful at. --xkcd
Off of stack Exchange, I enjoy making music and listening to music 24/7. I also like rock climbing and video games.
On Stack Exchange, I greatly enjoy using the worst possible language for the task. That's why I've written two different languages:
V, a golfing variant of vim that's only good at manipulating strings, but can do a bunch of other stuff if you have the patience.
Brain-flak, a turing tarpit where simple tasks are obscenely difficult, and the only valid code is balanced brackets.
If you ever need me for something, feel free to ping me in The Nineteenth Byte, I'm basically in that room constantly. Or you can email me at
:w !sudo tee %
My FAQ list:
Hello, and welcome to PPCG! On this site, users participate in programming challenges and competitions such as [tag:code-golf], but we aren't a resource to help with general programming questions. You *might* be able to get help on [Stack Overflow](https://stackoverflow.com/help/on-topic), but make sure to read through the help center to get an idea for what kind of questions they take. Thanks!
We did not invent The Algorithm. The algorithm is banned in 47 countries. The algorithm is on-topic on 87 percent of SE sites. The Algorithm consistently finds Jon Skeet. The algorithm cannot be detected by regex. This is not the algorithm. This is close.
- Code Golf 56.5k 56.5k 1717 gold badges180180 silver badges340340 bronze badges
- Vi and Vim 15.9k 15.9k 44 gold badges4949 silver badges8080 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 6.7k 6.7k 33 gold badges3535 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 4.7k 4.7k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Arqade 2k 2k 55 gold badges1919 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- View network profile