I am software developer based in Berlin, Germany.
My current focus areas are:
- Java EE (6/7)
- Backbone.js and Underscore
- Node.js (started as sceptic, but growing my excitement ;)
I like (in computer technics):
- Linux/*nix (+1 Debian :), familar with RedHad compatible too)
- Shellscripting (can do much more and faster than IDEs)
- Pretty code that reads like poesy and smart commented code (makes us - not only me - understanding things better)
- Pretty vizualization of data (same as above)
- Good user interfaces
- Open source
- Photographing, drawing
- Cycling, swimming (mainly in summer)
- Programming, of course ;)
I don't like:
- The velocity these days ;)
X over Y:
- Nature over urban
- Tea over coffee
- Lowlands over uplands (isn't this an interesting picture ;)
- Warm over cold over hot (> 28°C/82°F) ;)
- "Healthy" food over fast/junk food ;)
- Walking, running, cycling over driving by car, bus, train
- MIT license over GPL
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.
This user doesn’t have any silver badges yet.
AutobiographerDec 26 '19
This user hasn’t posted yet.
Top network postsView all network posts