- Music: Practice & Theory 63.7k 63.7k 33 gold badges4646 silver badges126126 bronze badges
- Photography 1.5k 1.5k 66 silver badges99 bronze badges
- The Workplace 1k 1k 66 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 853 853 44 silver badges55 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 644 644 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 49 Tell pianist to play entire piece softly, except one part
- 39 Candidate brought parent to interview
- 34 What do musicians mean when they say "learn music, not instruments"?
- 33 What is it called to play a music with flowing tempo in piano?
- 32 Why do most piano teachers dislike the idea of students playing by ear and arranging songs on their own?
- 32 Are there any instruments that don't produce overtones?
- 31 What is the difference between increasing volume and increasing gain?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Sep 14 '19