- Music: Practice & Theory 50.4k 50.4k 11 gold badge3434 silver badges103103 bronze badges
- Photography 1.4k 1.4k 55 silver badges66 bronze badges
- The Workplace 1k 1k 55 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 709 709 33 silver badges44 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 636 636 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 48 Tell pianist to play entire piece softly, except one part
- 38 Candidate brought parent to interview
- 33 What is it called to play a music with flowing tempo in piano?
- 32 Why do most piano teachers dislike the idea of students playing by ear and arranging songs on their own?
- 31 What is the difference between increasing volume and increasing gain?
- 31 Are there any instruments that don't produce overtones?
- 30 Why isn't there a classical composer like Beethoven, Chopin or Mozart today?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.