- Music: Practice & Theory 814 814 11 gold badge44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Sound Design 705 705 11 gold badge55 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 509 509 11 gold badge33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Arts & Crafts 143 143 44 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 139 139 99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 13 Is there a broader term for instruments, like the gong, whose volume briefly increases after being sounded instead of immediately decaying?
- 7 Why are notes ordered like they are on a piano?
- 6 Why is the first inversion of a C Major Chord very rarely used on guitar even though it is easier to play?
- 6 How do you know when a key name needs an accidental?
- 5 Which key signature to pick for this chord progression?
- 5 Name for a retractable spring
- View more network posts →