In autumn of 2019 I started to play the electric guitar. Along with that, I began to study sound engineering. Not only to record/mix music but also to create sound effects, as I am also engaged in film making (professional and hobby projects).
My main profession is software design & development.
I have started programming very early and have been fascinated ever since by the creative potential and speed of innovation in software development. To this day, after studying computer science, successfully graduating, and working as programmer for many years, I am still very glad I made this decision.
For a balanced life I take interest in a wide range of topics, including film making and photography, composing/playing/recording music and learning new languages.
I have gained some film making experience in a professional context, specifically with product videos.
Languages, which I speak, are German (mother tongue), English (IELTS Score of 8.0 / C1 level) and a bit of Japanese (only basics).
Member for 4 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jun 25 at 13:21
- Movies & TV 739 739 11 gold badge22 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 610 610 11 gold badge33 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Video Production 591 591 11 gold badge11 silver badge1212 bronze badges
- Photography 360 360 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Music Fans 266 266 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 36 Why are honorifics not translated in dubbed movies?
- 12 Why is a violin so loud compared to a guitar?
- 11 Canon lens hood will not lock (brand new)
- 11 Two angled lines in a study score
- 11 What is this capo-like guitar accessory?
- 6 Lead artist and featured artist of a song - how are they determined?
- 6 How Does An Beginning Photographer Appear Safe and Serious To A Model?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.