In autumn of 2019 I started to play the electric guitar. Along with that, I began to study sound engineering. Not only to record/mix music but also to create sound effects, as I am also engaged in film making (professional and hobby projects).
My main profession is software design & development.
I have started programming very early and have been fascinated ever since by the creative potential and speed of innovation in software development. To this day, after studying computer science, successfully graduating, and working as programmer for many years, I am still very glad I made this decision.
For a balanced life I take interest in a wide range of topics, including film making and photography, composing/playing/recording music and learning new languages.
I have gained some film making experience in a professional context, specifically with product videos.
Languages, which I speak, are German (mother tongue), English (IELTS Score of 8.0 / C1 level) and a bit of Japanese (only basics).
- Movies & TV 1.6k 1.6k 11 gold badge77 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Video Production 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge55 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Writing 663 663 11 gold badge44 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 610 610 11 gold badge55 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Photography 570 570 11 gold badge44 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 53 Why did Panic Room cost $48 million to make?
- 36 Why are honorifics not translated in dubbed movies?
- 24 How do you insert lyrics into a novel?
- 18 Photo Competition 2021-03-29: Transportation
- 12 Why is a violin so loud compared to a guitar?
- 12 Two angled lines in a study score
- 11 Canon lens hood will not lock (brand new)
- View more network posts →