Los Angeles, CA
Member for 10 years, 11 months
I love sound. I love a challenge. I love pushing myself to the next level and I have an insatiable need to learn more all the time. I am always taking classes in religion, language, culture, electronics, film, psychology, fitness, whatever.... I am high energy and high productivity while still being a little odd and a lot creative. I love to play mind games with my viewers when I mix audio. I currently work as a freelance Sound Designer/Re-Recording Mixer/Sound Editor for film, reality, documentary, and scripted broadcast TV as well as trailers and promos in the LA area. I own my own business as well, Urban Audio Post, with my incredible partner, Steve Urban, where we play with cool things that make noise, buy cool gear, and work on interesting dramatic indie films, theater projects, and animation.
Top network posts
- 12 Does Izotope RX and similar software make the location sound recordist complacent?
- 9 Female Sound Designer/Engineers/Editors????
- 8 Step Compression: Do you use it?
- 7 Why did you choose sound design as a career?
- 6 To compress or not to compress....
- 6 IMDB Etiquette: Can you just claim your role?
- 6 Moving worlds within audio post
- View more network posts →