Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 6 years, 9 months
51 profile views
Last seen Oct 15 '19 at 2:29
- Information Security 41.1k 41.1k 55 gold badges6161 silver badges109109 bronze badges
- Photography♦ 34.1k 34.1k 55 gold badges4545 silver badges8383 bronze badges
- Video Production♦ 18.9k 18.9k 33 gold badges2020 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Sound Design♦ 7.9k 7.9k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Community Building♦ 5.6k 5.6k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 365 Passwords being sent in clear text due to users' mistake in typing it in the username field
- 101 Do professionals really never use a 24-70 lens?
- 98 How does the authentication in the new UK £1 coin work?
- 78 Is it safe to send clear usernames/passwords on a https connection to authenticate users?
- 61 How to report vulnerabilities without being regarded as a hacker?
- 58 Why are brute-force password-cracking attacks not automatically detected and thwarted?
- 57 How can you estimate time for tasks which primarily consist of figuring out a problem?
- View more network posts →