- English Language & Usage 9.4k 9.4k 33 gold badges2424 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Video Production 4.6k 4.6k 11 gold badge99 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Sound Design 1.7k 1.7k 1010 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 940 940 11 gold badge66 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Law 252 252 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 129 Words with "bi-" prefix that no longer mean "two"
- 66 Common phrase for something that changes while you are working on it
- 50 One word - someone so scared that he can't move
- 34 What's a parallel for 'mitigate', for worsening a good situation?
- 28 Idiom for "just because you give something a different name, it doesn't change what it is"
- 24 Is this a common use of 'chime'?
- 23 Expression for "Respect them and suspect them"
- View more network posts →