Developer and sometime financial product modeller/designer. Motivated by having interesting problems to solve, technical or business. Python, C#, Ruby (some Rails) and Excel/VBA have all been used in recent years to address a variety of concerns, from Data Science-based new fund development to intranet dashboard and reporting tools via complex structured financial product calculations.
London, England United Kingdom
Member for 6 years, 5 months
0 profile views
Last seen Feb 18 '14 at 10:58
- Stack Overflow 47.2k 47.2k 1212 gold badges8484 silver badges122122 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 751 751 11 gold badge55 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 244 244 22 silver badges44 bronze badges
- Super User 236 236 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 203 203 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 475 What does %w(array) mean?
- 449 How do I parse a YAML file in Ruby?
- 371 How to convert a string or integer to binary in Ruby?
- 239 Ruby: Merging variables in to a string
- 156 how to convert 270921sec into days + hours + minutes + sec ? (ruby)
- 120 Copy every nth line from one sheet to another
- 112 How to sum array of numbers in Ruby?
- View more network posts →