Oregon, United States
Member for 5 years, 5 months
By Day: Systems Analyst/Developer for Research/Development fab where your CPU was likely created.
By Night: Electronics hobbyist mostly media-related (audio, video, etc.)
For Fun: Singing, reading, about a dozen online forums helping people and learning new things.
Motto: Dessert without chocolate is just empty calories.
- Electrical Engineering 14.2k 14.2k 22 gold badges1818 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Sound Design 1.9k 1.9k 55 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 726 726 44 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Video Production 686 686 44 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 421 421 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 66 Where does electricity go after being used?
- 49 Why are DC signals bad for loud speakers?
- 47 How do I describe this circuit?
- 41 Home electronics break daily and wiring is OK. Any ideas?
- 32 How safe is 48V DC?
- 26 When I added a resistor to a set of christmas lights where I cut off bulbs, it gets hot. Why does a shorter string of lights not need a resistor?
- 25 Why are through holes PLATED in PCBs?
- View more network posts →